Winery Representative Benefits
If you are a member of a winery (i.e., an owner/winemaker/manager) we provide direct access to you to change your winery information, post events, sell event tickets, link to your website’s wine shop or other landing pages and more. Register now to enjoy the following benefits:
- Provide updates on winery information – tasting room hours, winemaker changes, winery events, updates on wines released, etc.
- Post event information and, if you wish, sell tickets on the WineTrailsnw.com website via our secured shopping cart (call 800-533-6165 to learn about this)
- Advertise with WineTrailsnw.com and enjoy special rates (call 800-533-6165 for details)
You also enjoy the benefits of being part of the WineTrail Trekker Club including:
- Monthly eNewsletter highlighting wine related events throughout the Northwest; mouth-watering food and wine pairing ideas and recipes, in-depth reporting on new wineries and featured WineTrail getaways.
- The ability to post comments on your own WineTrail experience or a particular winery or event.
- Discounts on book purchases, unique gift baskets and other goods sold on WineTrailsnw.com.
- Notification of WineTrail book releases
- Discounts on WineTrails Northwest tours
To become a winery representative please choose a username, enter your email address, choose a password, and then fill out your contact information so we can confirm that you are a winery representative.